GBD specialises in delivering creative, effective marketing ideas for clients and has built a reputation in the retirement village marketing industry through the sheer weight of great results. Quite simply, we know how best to market retirement villages and we do so every day.
From greenfield to settlement GBD offer the full range of marketing services for the retirement industry.
GBD has an enviable track record marketing retirement village greenfield sites and off-the-plan developments. We know how to create and
build anticipation in the market well before public release. From pre-sales to sustained market interest following launch, our unique IAC
methodology brings together creative flair, sound strategy and retirement village marketing expertise.
GBD has proven results chalking up milestones for over 150 retirement villages in Australia and totaling over $2 billion in sales since
2003. Whether it’s refurbished homes, new stock, apartments or free-standing villas, increasing occupancy rates is where GBD helps put your
retirement village brand on the map.
With marketing experience in both the not-for-profit and private sector of residential aged care, GBD has a well-rounded understanding of
the industry and its specialised services. Our distinctive approach cultivates the prominence of your brand in the heath industry referral
networks and importantly, the market’s preference for you as an aged care provider.
Follow the story of a retiring couple, Heather and Robert combined with new and innovative marketing trends.
Go to blog
A 60 second TVC promoting Ingenia Lifestyles new over 55s resort in Port Stephens.
Watch the video
Produced by GBD for Gibraltar Park Estate retirement village’s social media marketing campaign.
Watch the video
• product research • strategy development • brief development • options analysis • risk assessment • supply & demand • site search and selection • redevelopment options • business case development • pricing models • financial feasibility • value management
• market research • big data research • focus groups & surveys • marketing & communications plans • development naming and branding • marketing collateral • graphic design • online marketing • direct marketing • pr • print management • event management • logos • image sourcing • exhibition • packaging
• creative and design • press • radio • online • TV • media buying • campaign design • campaign management • photography • architectural virtuals • video • advertising music • voice overs • signage • billboards • image sourcing • exhibition
• web design • web development • website landing pages • site visibility • SEO • social media • digital marketing • adwords campaigns • online banner ads • property listings • web traffic reporting and analysis • e-marketing • digital sales tools • email marketing (EDM) • content management systems (CMS) • HTML5
• sales strategy • sales recruiting • sales team • sales training
• visual concepts • groups • portrait • lifestyle • architectural • aerial • art direction • styling • make up • talent sourcing
• TVC • DVD • radio • voiceovers • producing • editing • video • recording • jingles • soundtracks • message on hold
With our expert knowledge, innovative designs and professional ongoing support, you will get results – But don’t take our word for it.
See what our marketing clients say.
GBD impressed us with the portfolio of work they had built up under Jeff McGarn’s leadership, especially in the retirement living
space. A mixture of internet (www.theterraces.org.au), visual, print and
radio advertising methods have been deployed. Already we have a healthy waiting list for the retirement units, with the first stage of
the project still over a year from completion.
We had approximately 300 visitors to our open day. It was truly a great day and certainly the best open day I have experienced in my
Australian career in the sector! I acknowledge that the success of the open day was largely due to the advice provided by GBD and the
quality of the marketing campaign leading up to the event. This is also evidenced by the fact that we took 8 applications in the week
leading up to the open day and 3 applications yesterday (the day of the event).
GBD has been closely involved with our campaigns since 1995 producing collateral material of a very high standard. Since Gold Logie
winner John Wood became our ambassador, GBD's creative team has produced some humorous TV and print commercials that have had excellent
results. Creativity is only half the story – of equal importance is attention to detail, adherence to deadlines and quick response to
our many and varied requests.